Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sea Legs


Well, what a day. This is officially my first blog posting, how very exciting! So I am still getting my sea legs. I have discovered lately how much I enjoy writing. I will be adding posts at least a few times a week if not daily.

Today's image is that of my studio as it usually looks in the winter (note the snow outside the window). I love to hole up in the studio during the winter days and get lost in a creative whirl. By the end of a day in there it usually looks like a cyclone struck. I think I have artist's ADD or maybe just plain ADD. I strut from one canvas to another or from canvas to collage, etc, depending on what I am involved in. It has taken me all day just to get this up and running - so just a quick post for now to introduce you to my world.

See you tomorrow, Melissa

2 comments:

  1. my studio is a MESS. Imagine as a collage artist what kind of trouble I can get into.
    I am going out there right now to turn on the heat and clean the crap up so that I can make another mess again!@
    HAPPY NEW YEAR! xp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing this peek into your studio, thank you for sharing this photo. It is very inspiring!
    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete