Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Change in Course


That's the title of this painting. I may have written about it before here but that theme is very much on my mind as I sit here in my Denver hotel room. I am here for the International New Age Trade show that I have a booth in each year for my Creatrix product line. I have been here at this show for the past 10 -11 years or so and I am reflecting upon how my life has shifted so much in these past many years. Now, after a split with my life partner of many years, I enter the show with from a different perspective.
It's all good, just very different.
The woman in the painting here had also been through a big shift when I did the painting so I am dedicating this post to us and to any of you out there who have had to flow with the river, or the tides with all the changes we experience in our rich and beautiful lives.
Namaste, Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I really like this painting...great work as always!

    ReplyDelete