Saturday, June 6, 2009

Good News!

I'm writing to you from the Outer Banks. I'm here on a work trip with a few days of pleasure thro able wn in. At the moment I am teaching a painting workshop here in my family's house and it is such a pleasure and privledge to be with these women. I have not gotten to know any local women who live in this area full time so this is a treat to gain insight into how folks live here. The group of women is happily painting away and I thought that I would take time to catch up a wee bit on my blog.

I am happy to share some good news! The divination deck I created and published last year has been selected as a finalist in the Coalliting of Visionary Retailers Awards to be held at the New Age Trade Show in Denver end of June. Keep your fingers crossed and if you haven't seen it yet you can check it out on my website.

Enjoy the warmth, Melissa

1 comment:

  1. yay!!!!!!! Give me a call when you have some time. I am almost done with school. I have my granddaughter for 2 weeks after it gets out, and am looking for little adventures to take her on. A visit to the lake might be one of them :)
    xxp

    ReplyDelete