Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Friends, Friends, more friends

The image above is one of my greeting cards and what I feel like doing today. But alas I have much to do before I am on the road again.....Sop I will be packing up for a visit to Opal Moon in Croton NY to do Spirit Portraits and then a psychology symposium in Wash DC. A lot of packing..

Yesterday a friend I know from 20 some years ago surfaced. she was bringing her son to visit a nearby college and it was so much fun to see them and meet him. We went to a local Japanese rest. after she showed him my studio. She always did like Japanese. Earlier that day I took some photos for a friend for professional use. I am not by any means a pro with a camera or photoshop but I do have a good eye.

so off to to begin the day. Hope yours is sunny and bright.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment