Monday, March 23, 2009

The Spaces in Between

Just a brief check in here which seems to the be the character of this blog. It was a fun trip down to Croton on Hudson. I enjoyed the sanctuary (Opal Moon) and as always the people. The drive down tho not far was incredibly beautiful, especially going over the Hudson River at Bear Mountain and driving around the mountain itself. I often use these drives to catch up on phone calls ( I have a headset) that I don't have time to do when home.

I am home for just 2 days before taking off to do a vending spot at the Psychology Networker Symposium in DC. Looking forward to meeting a childhood friend there and catching up.

That all being said I feel like the woman in the image above. There is so much involved with each trip, packing and unpacking and what I take for any given trip varies tremendously. And there are the commitments here as well, orders to pack, bios to get to folks, images sized and on and on. Today I would like to add in a trip to the gym but not sure if there is time.

I have been awarded an artist residency in France but the notice comes late and I have made commitments that I don't think I can get out of. I hate turning this down. Well, decisions to be made and boxes to pack.

Later, Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Oh you must at least talk to the people to see if they will understand how important and fabulous a residency in France would be! I am so envious and you MUST use it!

    I am stressed about this upcoming trip to Spain. So much to do...so little time. I had better get off this damn computer!

    ReplyDelete