Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Close to Mexico









this is as close as I can get to giving you a photo from where I am today. I am in Mexico visiting a friend which is such an amazing gift. It was a last minute decision and I am so grateful to have this opportunity to warm up and relax. I've been working very very hard at home. I had hoped to finish a large painting I was working on and took a photo to post but forgot to bring my cable ONCE AGAIN so I will show you some photos when I return.


I am listening to my friends tell me about how a retired army brigadeer general here earlier in the week along with 2 others. There is a lot of drug activity here lately. Trouble all over the world......


anyhow this is a painting I did in Hawaii a couple of years ago. Which is of course, not close to mexico......


I have my paints with me but haven't done anything yet except eat fruit and hang out. We went to the beach today which was so beautiful. I will most likely do a few Spirit Portraits while I am here.


In any case,I'm tired but wanted to check in.
Aloha, Adios, Auvoir.......M

No comments:

Post a Comment