Monday, February 2, 2009

Award winning Day

Wow. I got an award from someone today for my blog. It was from Kathleen Coy - who I would put a link to but I can't figure it out. You can find her on the "followers" of my blog. I love her images of animals.

So, in getting this award I am supposed to list seven things that I love and then pass the award on. These are not in order of importance.

1. I love life - and all it holds.
2. I love travel. And I am not really all that picky about where I go though I much prefer going out of the country and the more exotic the better
3. I love painting
4. I love food. I love eating it, cooking it and growing it.
5. I love the smells of nature.
6. I love to swim, anywhere but I have really grown to love lake swimming.
7. I love so many people in my life.

I could go on and on.......

Until tomorrow, Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Great list, Melissa! I love water, but swimming has never been one of my strong points, no matter how I try. I'll sit on the beach and watch you swim, hehe.

    ReplyDelete