Friday, February 20, 2009

Spinning Forward

It's really been a hectic time. But all good. I came across this image today as I was working through some images and really like it. It was someone's Spirit Essence Portrait that I did last season in Maine but I didn't note the person's name. I do so many of these so it becomes a blur unless there is something particularly memorable.

In any case it illustrates the way I feel today, moving forward and excited about projects I am working on. Sure I have the same worries and issues as the rest of us here in the good old USA but am fortunate to have some of the good stuff too.

I'm looking forward to going to Florida next week and once again leaving this climate behind.
Would love it if the snow were gone by the time I get back but that is not likely.

Have a great weekend, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment