Friday, January 30, 2009

What a great day...

Even though I am stuck inside a lot these days due to weather like my two pals in the painting here, it was by and large a great day. I had to go to the chiropractor because I screwed up my elbow at the gym. I guess it was good I went according to her so that I can accelerate the healing. it was also good because it is near my favorite chocolate place......

I painted this afternoon then had a group of women friends over because one of the women in my women's group had something she wanted us to chant to and I wanted to dance. We joined together in my large studio and did both. Great fun. An old friend surprised me by letting me know that she is in town for a couple of months so she came and then we went out to dinner afterwards. Sitting at the Little Bear Cafe by the stream and watching the snow fall was beautiful.

Until later, Melissa

3 comments:

  1. I wish there was a chocolate place by my chiropractor, heheh. I can just imagine the energy in your studio with the chanting and dancing surrounded by your art! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I left you a blog award at my blog if you want to come pick it up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a BEAUTIFUL Photo. The light is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete