Sunday, January 18, 2009

There isn't Enough Time

You know that one, don't you? This is how I have felt lately. It's a Spirit Essence Portrait that I did for someone awhile back but I can so totally relate. In case you don't know what there are - it's where I do a psychic reading for someone and while they are sitting there I do a nararative watercolor containing the elements of what I saw when I was tuning in. A grand time is had by all. I select appropriate music for the session which becomes part of the experience. I am lately in themidst of setting up my travel schedule for spring whereby I show up at select new Age stores, centers, spas, yoga centers etc to do these.

It was a nice weekend tho really. saw a friend for dinner and a movie and a yummy glass of cabernet which is always so nice on these frigid nights. If you don't live in this kind of climate I can't describe how it is to go out on a below 0 night - run into wherever you may be going - peel all the layers off, put them back on, blah blah.. But the payoff is the beauty of the snow on the trees, the mountains in the distance, and the quiet of it all.

It seems in January many people decide to pass on. I went to a funeral today and heard of about 4 other people dying this week. I know a local florist who says that in January more people die than any other month. He knows because of the flower sales.

So, knowing that, let's celebrate life while we can.

In celebration, melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment