Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wishin and Hopin



I'm wishin' and hopin" for Spring. The above are photos of my yard at 2 different times of the year. I much prefer the beautiful field of blue forget me nots to the oh so white blanket of you know what.

It's almost time for me to leave for a few days retreat down south. I am looking forward to being in warmer temperatures even if they are not THAT much warmer. It's been a nice few days with some more dancing to that same blues band. The child prodigy continues to amaze me. (The one who plays 5 instruments at 13). I'm still working hard but have taken the last couple of evenings off and tonite met my friend Mary and we had a bite to eat then saw "Milk". A great film. Normally I work into the nights but I guess the holiday mood has continued. So just a few lines since it is so late . See you tomorrow......

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice trip to the warmer lands while we suffer with ice and cold, lol.

    Tomorrow back to the reality of work and then trying to make art in the remaining hours of daylight. I work so much better in the light!

    ReplyDelete